Carpenter and Paterson
Carpenter and Paterson Spring supports.
1. PRICES & DESIGNS: Prices and designs are subject to change without notice. All prices are F.O.B. point of shipment, unless
2. DELIVERY: Seller will make every effort to complete delivery of products as indicted on seller’s acceptance of an order, but seller
assumes no responsibility or liability, and will accept no back charge for loss or damage due to delay or inability to deliver caused by
acts of God, war, labor difficulties, accident, delays of carriers, contractors or suppliers, inability to obtain materials, shortages of fuel
and energy, or and other causes of any kind beyond the control of seller. Under no circumstances shall seller be liable for any special
or consequential damages or for loss, damage, or expenses directly or indirectly arising from delays or failure to give notice of delay.
3. SHIPMENTS: All products shipped will be carefully examined, counted, and packed. No claim for shortages will be allowed unless
made in writing within ten (10) days of receipt of shipment. Claims for products damaged or lost in transit should be made on the
carrier as seller’s responsibility ceases and the title passes on delivery to the carrier.
4. FREIGHT: All prices are F.O.B. point of shipment. On shipments weighing 2000 pounds or more, rail freight or motor freight at the
lowest published rate is allowed to all US rail points or all US highway points listed in published tariffs (Hawaii and Alaska excluded).
5. RETURNS: Seller cannot accept the return of any product unless its written permission has been first obtained. Credit will be
allowed on the basis of the price charged for the merchandise less a standard handling charge of twenty percent (20%) and less any
freight charges allowed or paid by seller. Material not in first class salable condition will be subject to the total cost of reconditioning.
Special or non-standard products are not subject to cancellation or return except on such terms as seller may specify upon application.
6. PRODUCT APPLICATION: Seller’s products are indented for installation and service as illustrated or described in seller’s catalog.
Seller shall not be responsible for any losses or damage sustained by the buyer or any other person as a result of misapplication.
Buyer shall defend, indemnify and save seller harmless from any and all liability or alleged liability, expenses, including legal fees
arising from personal injuries including death or damage to property caused by reason of improper and/or negligent installation of pipe
hangers designed and fabricated by seller.
In accordance with our product development program, we reserve the right to revise the design and application of our products without
notification. For latest product information, please contact the nearest Carpenter & Paterson office.
7. WARRANTY: Carpenter & Paterson, Inc. warrants for one (1) year from date of shipment that all products of Carpenter & Paterson
manufacture will be free from defects in material and workmanship when used for the purpose which Carpenter & Paterson
recommends. Carpenter & Paterson warrants the products which it sells of other manufacturers only to the extent they are warranted to
Carpenter & Paterson by the supplier. Claim for breach of the above warranty must be made within thirty (30) days from the date the
material was determined by the Buyer to be defective or in any event within twelve (12) months from the date of delivery to the original
users, unless otherwise stated. If Carpenter & Paterson deems to its satisfaction that the products are defective, the product will be
repaired or replaced by Carpenter & Paterson, and no other charge will be allowed for labor or expense in repairing or replacing said
product by the Buyer. In any event the amount of any adjustment shall not exceed the net sales price of the defective product. Where
engineering design or fabrication work is supplied, Buyer’s acceptance of Seller’s design or delivery of work, shall relieve Carpenter &
Paterson of all further obligation other than as expressed in Carpenter & Paterson’s product warranty. The foregoing constitutes the
Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy under Carpenter & Paterson warranty. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER
WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CARPENTER & PATERSON MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MECHANTABILITY. IN NO EVENT AND
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CARPENTER & PATERSON BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE
ARISING IN ANY MANNER OUT OF THE USE OR APPLICATION OF THE GOODS WHICH ARE THE SUBJECT OF THIS
PROPOSAL. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND IN NO EVENT WILL CARPENTER & PATERSON BE LIABLE FOR
CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY,
NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER TORTIOUS ACT OR OMISSION.
The terms of this warranty can be modified or changed only by authorization in writing by an officer of Carpenter & Paterson, Inc.
Carpenter & Paterson neither assumes, nor authorizes any person to assume for it any obligation in connection with the sale of its
products or parts of products which have been; repaired or altered outside of Sellers factory; subject to misuse, negligence, or
accidents; or used in a manner contrary to the Seller’s instructions or recommendations. Seller shall not be responsible for design
errors due to inaccurate or incomplete information supplied by the Buyer, or its representative. Carpenter & Paterson, Inc. reserves the
right to revise product design without notification.
8. TAXES: The amount of taxes applicable to the sale of material or services shall be added to the purchase price and shall be paid by
buyer unless buyer provides seller with an exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authorities.
9. PRICING INFORMATION: Orders Of any size will be accepted. However, orders less than $150.00 will be subject to a $25.00
Handling Charge in addition to the cost of the material and freight, if any. Prices are subject to change without notice. We are not
responsible for typographical errors.
10. TERMS: Net thirty (30) days; 1-1/2% per month service charge (18% per annum) will be charged on all delinquent accounts plus
court costs and attorney fees.
Contact Dannenbaum LLC for a quote or more information.